- Radiotherapy: Includes radiotherapy exclusively for cancer processes. Also includes stereotaxic radiosurgery for tumour treatment, principally malignant tumours, brain arteriovenous malformations and as a final therapeutic step in trigeminal neuralgia.
- Chemotherapy: includes chemotherapy reservoirs and specifically cytostatic drug product, administered parenterally, in as many cycles as required. Also includes drugs with no antitumor effect administered simultaneously together with cytostatic agents during the chemotherapy session to prevent secondary effects.
- Physiotherapy: This covers musculoskeletal physiotherapy on an outpatient basis without limit. Includes shockwave therapy for osteotendinous injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- Podiatry (Chiropody exclusively): Limited to a maximum of 12 sessions per Insured and insurance annuity.
- Speech and Language Therapy: It is included only when related with organic processes, to a maximum of 6 months a year per Insured.
- Psychology: This comprises individual psychological to treat disorders which could be treated via psychological intervention. It includes a maximum of 15 sessions per Insured and insurance annuity.
- Home-based respiratory therapy: Oxygen therapy (liquid, concentrator-based and gaseous), Aerosol therapy and Ventilation therapy.
This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)Spanish