Primary medicine and medical specialisties
- General Medicine: includes medical care in a healthcare centre, indication and prescription of basic diagnosis tests and procedures.
- Paediatrics and Childcare: includes the care of children until they are 15 years old in consulting room and at home, the indication and prescription of tests and basic diagnosis procedures.
- Nursing Service: Includes healthcare at the healthcare centre and at home.
- Allergology: Includes treatments of the immune system disorders such as asthma, eczema, food allergies, insect sting allergies…
- Angiology and Vascular Surgery: Includes varicose vein treatments.
- Digestive System: Includes liver elastographs, MR-enterography and the technique for submucous endoscopic dissection.
- Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery: Includes a cardiac MRI scan and a cardiac stress perfusion MRI, and the medication required for these tests.
- General and Gastrointestinal Surgery: Includes laparoscopic surgery.
- Maxillofacial Surgery: Includes the diagnosis and surgical treatment of diseases and trauma involving only the jawbone, maxilla and facial bones.
- Traumatology and Orthopaedic Surgery: Includes arthroscopic surgery.
- Paediatric Surgery: In the same terms and conditions as those mentioned for adult surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery: is done for a medical reason. Includes posterior breast reconstruction after mastectomy.
- Chest Surgery: involves treating disease and injury near important organs such as the lungs and heart, plus major blood vessels.
- Dermatology: Dermatologyis the branch of medicine dealing with the skin and its diseases (dermatitis, Hemangioma, Chronic hives).
- Endocrinology and Nutrition: provides care for patients with endocrine gland diseases, which secrete hormones into the blood flow, as well as metabolism and all aspects relating to nutritional status at all stages of life.
- Nephrology: Includes dialysis techniques for the treatment of acute processes.
- Pneumology: Includes endobronchial ultrasound.
- Neurosurgery: Includes surgery with surgical navigation assistance and Intraoperative Electro-physiological Monitoring.
- Clinical Neurophysiology: is a medical specialty that investigate and diagnose disorders of the nervous system such as neuromuscular disease, nerve entrapments, epilepsy and ophthalmic disease.
- Neurology: medical specialty concerned with the nervous systemand its functional or organic disorders. Neurologists diagnose and treat diseases and disorders of the brain, spinal cord, and nerves.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Includes laparoscopic gynaecological surgery and study and basic diagnosis of infertility and sterility.
- Ophthalmology: Includes laser photocoagulation.
- Medical Oncology: Includes treatment conducted at a healthcare site, whether on the basis of an oncology day unit or on an inpatient basis, if necessary.
- Ear, Nose and Throat: Includes laser surgery and radiofrequency surgery.
- Psychiatry: The admission as psychiatric in-patient only includes the treatment of acute outbreaks. It is limited to a maximum period of 50 days per Insured/year.
- Rheumatology: is the field of medicine that is concerned with the evaluation and treatment of people with autoimmune conditions and joint diseases, including arthritis.
- Urology: Comprises vasectomy, the study and basic diagnosis of infertility and sterility and urinary tract lithotripsy. Includes laser photo-vaporization and enucleation of the prostate. Also includes laser endourethral and vesical lithotripsy.
This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)Spanish